Skip to main content

Unbiased. Straight Facts.TM

U.S.

Sen. Rubio: Officials report possession of ‘non-human’ UFOs with ‘dead pilots’

Jun 28, 2023

Share

Media Landscape

This story is a Media Miss by the left as only 10% of the coverage is from left leaning media.

Learn more about this data

Left 10%

Center 40%

Right 50%

Bias Distribution Powered by Ground NewsTM

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., has alleged that top U.S. officials have come forward with UFO claims. Now, those officials are afraid they are going to lose their jobs. 

The vice chair of the Select Committee on Intelligence says the individuals speaking out have held very high positions and clearances with the U.S. government, and that they are “fearful” of losing those clearances. 

In the beginning of June, 2023, Congress launched an investigation into allegations that a top-secret military program has a fully intact UFO in its possession. The probe, led by two GOP representatives, was launched after various claims were made public by 36-year-old Air Force veteran David Grusch. 

Grusch, who worked on the intelligence team investigating UFO sightings prior to his resignation, said the government had retrieved several “non-human origin technical vehicles,” some of which contained “dead pilots.” He said even though he didn’t witness any evidence firsthand, other members of the research unit reportedly had. 

Now, Rubio says Grusch is not the only high-ranking official to come forward with these kinds of claims. He says others have secretly come forward to Congress and that he’s protective of their anonymity since many of them came forward before whistleblower protection laws were in place. 

“We’re trying to gather as much information as we can and the reason I’m being cautious, I’m not trying to be evasive but I am trying to be protective of these people. Some of these people still work in the government and frankly, a lot of them are very fearful. Fearful of their jobs, fearful of their clearances, fearful of their career. And some, frankly, are fearful of harm coming to them,” Rubio said in an interview with NewsNation.

Rubio said some of the extraterrestrial claims are outside the realm of anything anyone has dealt with. But that they should be listened to and taken in without judgment. Especially since many of the people coming forward are current and former high ranking U.S. officials. 

“So, you do ask yourself, what incentive would so many people with that kind of qualification, these are serious people, have to come forward and make something up,” Rubio said. 

The Department of Defense and NASA have both denied any credible evidence of alien life or other-worldly UAP’s, unidentified aerial phenomena.

Tags: , , , , , ,

KARAH RUCKER: FLORIDA SENATOR MARCO RUBIO HAS ALLEGED THAT TOP U.S. OFFICIALS HAVE COME FORWARD WITH U-F-O CLAIMS…AND NOW THEY’RE SCARED THEY’RE GOING TO LOSE THEIR JOBS. 

 

UFO WHISTLEBLOWERS HAVE ‘HIGH’ CLEARANCES IN U.S. GOVERNMENT

 

THE VICE CHAIR OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE SAYS THE INDIVIDUALS SPEAKING OUT HAVE HELD VERY HIGH POSITIONS AND CLEARANCES WITH THE U-S GOVERNMENT, AND THAT THEY ARE “FEARFUL” OF LOSING THOSE CLEARANCES. 

 

CONGRESS INVESTIGATING CLAIMS MILITARY POSSESSES UFO

 

EARLIER THIS MONTH, CONGRESS LAUNCHED AN INVESTIGATION INTO ALLEGATIONS THAT A TOP-SECRET MILITARY PROGRAM HAS A FULLY INTACT U-F-O IN ITS POSSESSION. THE PROBE – LED BY TWO GOP REPRESENTATIVES – WAS LAUNCHED AFTER VARIOUS CLAIMS WERE MADE PUBLICLY BY 36-YEAR-OLD AIR FORCE VETERAN DAVID GRUSCH. 

 

AIR FORCE VETERAN SAYS GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED IN UFO COVER-UP

 

GRUSCH – WHO WORKED ON THE INTELLIGENCE TEAM INVESTIGATING UFO SIGHTINGS PRIOR TO HIS RESIGNATION – SAID THE GOVERNMENT HAD RETRIEVED SEVERAL “NON-HUMAN ORIGIN TECHNICAL VEHICLES”, SOME OF WHICH CONTAINED “DEAD PILOTS.” HE SAID EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN’T WITNESS ANY EVIDENCE FIRST HAND, OTHER MEMBERS OF THE RESEARCH UNIT REPORTEDLY HAD. 

 

RUBIO: RECENT UFO WHISTLEBLOWER ISN’T THE ONLY ONE

 

NOW, RUBIO SAYS GRUSCH IS NOT THE ONLY HIGH RANKING OFFICIAL TO COME FORWARD WITH THESE KINDS OF CLAIMS. HE SAYS OTHERS HAVE SECRETLY COME FORWARD TO CONGRESS AND THAT HE’S PROTECTIVE OF THEIR ANONYMITY – SINCE MANY OF THEM CAME FORWARD BEFORE WHISTLEBLOWER PROTECTION LAWS WERE IN PLACE. 

 

SEN. MARCO RUBIO | (R-FL) “We’re trying to gather as much information as we can and the reason I’m being cautious, I’m not trying to be evasive but I am trying to be protective of these people. Some of these people still work in the government and frankly, a lot of them are very fearful. Fearful of their jobs, fearful of their clearances, fearful of their career. And some, frankly, are fearful of harm coming to them.”

 

WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE CURRENT AND FORMER HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS

 

KARAH RUCKER: RUBIO – SPEAKING OUT ON NEWSNATION – SAID SOME OF THE CLAIMS ARE OUTSIDE THE REALM OF ANYTHING ANYONE HAS DEALT WITH. BUT THAT THEY SHOULD BE LISTENED TO, AND TAKEN IN, WITHOUT JUDGEMENT. ESPECIALLY SINCE MANY OF THE PEOPLE COMING FORWARD ARE CURRENT AND FORMER HIGH RANKING U-S OFFICIALS. 

 

SEN. MARCO RUBIO | (R-FL) “So, you do ask yourself, what incentive would so many people with that kind of qualification, these are serious people, have to come forward and make something up?”

 

KARAH RUCKER: THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE AND NASA HAVE BOTH DENIED ANY CREDIBLE EVIDENCE OF ALIEN LIFE OR OTHER-WORLDLY U-A-P’S…UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA.